SHIELD Reflex Mini Sight 2 – Available Now
The RMS2 is small enough to fit discreetly on any gun, tough enough to withstand the harshest recoil and light enough that you won’t even feel it’s there. The RMS2 is machined from strong aerospace-grade aluminum. It has super-fast automatic brightness adjustment to adapt to your environment allowing you to concentrate on the target. By removing the battery drawer from the original RMS we’ve improved the overall strength of the sight and allows us to fit all new electronics to provide a clear, best in class shooting picture. Its stunning, low profile design makes it an ideal optic for any custom pistol build, and our matching low profile Glock MOS plate, has the RMS sitting so low that the sight will co-witness without the need for suppressor sights. And all this at a highly competitive price.
- Light Source: Red light emitting diode (LED) No laser; completely eye safe No radioactive materials
- Red Dot Size Options: 4 MOA dot 8 MOA dot
- Lens: Reflex x1 (no magnification) Glass – Polymer Lens Option coming soon.
- Lens Coating: Anti-reflection No coloured coating, minimises visible signature
- Battery: One 3V lithium battery, CR2032
- Battery Life: 2 to 3 years – average use >4 years – dark storage
- Brightness Adjustment: Automatic
- Brightness Range: Lowest – Compatible with Night Vision: Highest – Visible against the sky in bright daylight
- Housing material: Aluminium
- Colour: Matte black
- Dimensions: Sight only (Length x width x height) 42 x 25 x 23 mm 1.7 x 1.0 x 0.9 inches
- Weight: 17.5 grams / 0.61 ounces
- Mount: A wide range of mounts are available.
The Orignal RMS was brought to market and developed from customer feedback which showed a desire for a metal design.
Shoot early with both eyes open, hit early whilst providing large peripheral vision. It continues to excel in competition shooting and self defense and is a great choice for any and all aiming needs.
Continuing SHIELDS legacy, the RMS keeps the simple features and size of the iconic SMS.
The RMS was a natural evolution of the SMS which has over 15,000 units in use with the British regular army and Special Forces, as well as US, Australian, New Zealand Special Forces and other NATO forces. Also used by competitive sports men and women across the globe.
The SMS was designed originally for use with pistols and has since evolved into an all round combat optic, used intensively in war zones all over the globe.